Whether you realize it or not, every word you think or speak is an affirmation. Affirmations are declarations, observations if you will, about you and the world around you. The concept seems simple enough until you realize that what you affirm, positive or negative, is what you internalize and make a part of your reality.
Suddenly that statement you made last week to friends about how you will never be able to get ahead isn’t so innocuous, huh?
You can change the way money shows up in your life though, simply by using daily positive affirmations. Eventually, these positive thoughts and words will replace the negative self-talk you’ve had for so long. And when that happens, you’ll begin to enjoy wealth in a way you never thought possible.
Affirmations work because they replace the ideas and beliefs that you’ve held for years by replacing them with new statements, that define you in every aspect of your life. That is why it’s so important to use positive affirmations in your life, at every opportunity. That’s especially true for the behavior you want to change, or in how you wish to feel about yourself.
When developing a wealth mindset, affirmations become vitally important. Whatever you affirm, becomes your truth regarding money. Negative thoughts and negative talk about your money make for an impoverished you.
What are some positive affirmations regarding a wealth mindset that you can use instead? Try saying these things:
- I practice good habits that will lead me to success.
- My intellect is sufficient to lead me to untold wealth.
- I have what I need to live the life that I want.
- I am a tribe-gatherer who brings together people and resources that will enable me to reach my goals.
- My actions are positive and designed to increase my wealth daily.
- I see opportunity where others do not.
- I deserve the wealth I desire.
- I am comfortable asking for help from mentors for what I need.
- I already have everything I need to become wealthy.
- I find connections and know how to leverage my resources.
- Good Things are always happening to me.
- Things are always working out for me.
By repeating these phrases every morning when you get up and again in the evening when you go to bed, you create a habit of thinking positively about money. These affirmations become powerful in rewiring your feelings about wealth and money, and will then subconsciously begin to guide you in ways to make these words a reality.
Affirmations have a way of making what you say come true. So be careful of your words. Guard your thoughts. Stay positive and make bold statements about yourself and what you’re out to accomplish. Only then will you seize wealth and leave poverty behind.
Why not download my free ebook: “Building Wealth“
My company is holding a free training webinar that you will find VERY interesting!
Specificaly we will be covering how to develop an income in 2019 by leveraging a new platform with:
- no mlm
- no websites
- no ppc/seo
- no inventory
- and in some cases, without selling ANYTHING (really cool stuff!)
There is no cost to attend but seats are limited so I highly advise you RSVP to attend right away
This is a FREE training event and just for registering, you get access to the FREE system!
I Pity The Fool!
Come on… you gotta love this… it's Mr T..
On a landing page…
Plus, when you create your FREE account now you get access to a bunch more landing pages and tools that'll help you build your online business and start getting commissions, FAST!